Dear All, it has has only taken me a mere year to work out how to put an image in my sidebar thanks to Allison (ta mate) So I can finally thank you all for the awards that you have nominated me for properly – mind you this blog has taken me several hours to work out and it is still a mess – yes I am technically challenged! I’m sure I may have thanked a few people before but what the hell!
and Sophie Milan haikucollection.wordpress.com and AnilCm exxtracts.wordpress.com and Thestuffofstartling thestuffofstartling.wordpress.com Anna Marie authenticallyannamarie.wordpress.com ilovesunsetsbythesea ilovesunsetsbythesea.wordpress.com Kaitlyn kaitlynplyley.wordpress.com
and yablogtherapy yablogtherapy.wordpress.com
and Life in the 50′s and beyond… retiredruth.wordpress.com
Thank you to cav12 luccav.wordpress.com
for the reality award.
Clanmother for the Sunshine Award clanmother.com
and knittinggalore knittinggalore.wordpress.com
Pia for the reader appreciation award
foodnotherstuff for the so sweet blog award
Travel Spirit travelspirit333.wordpress.com
Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship | Wind Against Current windagainstcurrent.com
So now to the rest of the awards.
Things you May not know about me.
1. I would rather take the stairs than get in a lift.
2. I would rather own a motorbike than a car.
3. I have never won a raffle in my life (apart from some fruit when I was about 7)
4. I’m sick and tired of the cold and rain in Melbourne and want to get in a van and take off.
5. I don’t drink Coffee. (love it it does not love me)
6. I have a minus blood type and I swear that all types of insects find it irresistable.
7. I played the piano until the age of 18.
8. I played the violin until my family begged me to stop.
9. I love making snow angels
10. Sunday night is roast chicken night.
Some of my favourite blogs at the moment are.
Thoughts of a lunatic
Leonie Coles field trips
n E X t
I could go on but since I can’t work out how to get the links – once again technically challenged.
Thank you to everyone who has nominated me and thanks to all my readers for their comments and likes
I don’t think I’ve left anyone out this time – have a good week end 🙂